Tuesday, April 18, 2006

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR

on saturday night after production... or was it sunday

I cam home, plugged in my gat and played some noise...

I love delay and I love feedback..

-------------------------------------------------

In other news I have been listening to a band called Theocracy who sound quite good... may have to add to list..

purchased 'Hero' by divinefire on sunday i think... it should be arriving sometime this week.


Divinefire is a new band led by Christian Rivel of Narnia fame.

Narnia is almost a bit too cheesy power metal for me, although i got a tingle down my spine watching a sample video of their dvd so i may end up buying that at some stage...

- - - - - - - - - -

Got 'Funeral of God' by Zao for very cheap... interesting concept... still can't take death metal seriously, but theres some fun to be had, and a couple of very good songs near the end of the cd, have only had one listen though...

also got a tourniquet album. the title is something to do with a microscopic realm and I can't be bothered looking it up on the internet. I'm not really a big fan of American Hardcore or grindcore either, but theres some nice songs, and occasionally the singer sings (instead of yelling). punk yelling pisses me off something chronic...

although now that i've said this ....

- - - - - - - - - -

at church the other night, wandered past one of a practise rooms, sounded like a youth band, sounded like death metal..
i had a little chuckle to myself

*chuckle*

- - - - - - - - - -

bada bing bada boom.

J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home